English Stuff

A collection of my English texts - most of them still need to get overworked.
So it would be nice if you help me to find the mistakes - just leave a comment and tell.
Thank you and enjoy it here

Sean Dimitjana

Name:
Location: Germany

I spend my time with writing, reading, music and with friends.

Monday, December 16, 2002

Don't know

Don't know what to say
all seems so sad to me
nothing matters and
nothing will keep me from going

Don't know why it has come this way
do you know it?

Don't know what has kept me here so long
anyway everything went wrong
my friends left
and I'm still here
more death as living

By and by I lost the relation to reality
but now I don't want to get it back again
in this virtuality I'm free
no-one cares who I am
no-one cares what I am

Don't know how I could have lived without it
reality is gone
virtuality has come
and I wish it to stay.


Written on 16th December 2002
© Sean Dimitjana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home