English Stuff

A collection of my English texts - most of them still need to get overworked.
So it would be nice if you help me to find the mistakes - just leave a comment and tell.
Thank you and enjoy it here

Sean Dimitjana

Name:
Location: Germany

I spend my time with writing, reading, music and with friends.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Save me

I want to run away
I feel so weak
I nearly faint

life has become so different
from what it used to be
everything is that strange
I don't know what has changed

Keep me in your arms
hold me very tight
and tell me
it will be all alrigtht

Never mind my tears
they just show all my fears
anything that no one else will see
as you're my secret saved with me

So I can't hardly bear
what I get from all around
and no one by my side
to keep up with me

Keep my in your arms
hold me very tight
tell me that you will be
always by my side

Written on 7th May 2007
© Sean Dimitjana Barleben

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home