English Stuff

A collection of my English texts - most of them still need to get overworked.
So it would be nice if you help me to find the mistakes - just leave a comment and tell.
Thank you and enjoy it here

Sean Dimitjana

Name:
Location: Germany

I spend my time with writing, reading, music and with friends.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

a few words

I don't remember why it happened
but I still see you there
giving me that look
like I would have hurt you

after such a long time
I hardly could believe it
you've been so cool
always the one with the pokerface

nothing seemed to touch you anymore
no-one to care about anyone else
and then I just said those few words
which made you nearly cry

And even before I could think of anything
you looked at me with this sad expression in your eyes
you stepped out the room and left me there
once again the cool guy with his pokerface

Still I wonder what made you run away
I can't believe that you thought
I wouldn't love you anymore

Even if we're not together anymore
it won't change anything about how I feel for you
you're still a part of me and always will be
so what is wrong saying "I still love you"

Written on 25th November 2007
© Sean Dimitjana Barleben

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home