English Stuff

A collection of my English texts - most of them still need to get overworked.
So it would be nice if you help me to find the mistakes - just leave a comment and tell.
Thank you and enjoy it here

Sean Dimitjana

Name:
Location: Germany

I spend my time with writing, reading, music and with friends.

Friday, November 23, 2007

losing strength

how long will it take until I can't bear it anymore
this feeling of weakness, knowing I'm losing strength

and how long till I break down and leave the world behind
'cause I've no more faith and hope

what about all those I hold dear
why can't they be by my side and spend a little time with me
why don't they help me to get back to the place I long for
giving me strength and hope
that I can go anywhere with them believing in me

and still I'm waiting
waiting for the last second to come
I'm fainting and keep going
as no-one seems to care

but for how long

Written on 23rd November 2007
© Sean Dimitjana Barleben

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home