English Stuff

A collection of my English texts - most of them still need to get overworked.
So it would be nice if you help me to find the mistakes - just leave a comment and tell.
Thank you and enjoy it here

Sean Dimitjana

Name:
Location: Germany

I spend my time with writing, reading, music and with friends.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

silent death

it's all so silent
I see you fade
your eyes closed
and your voice broken

once so strong
and beautiful
you lay down
losing strength

your lips whisper
on and on
without any sound
you scream

you cry
and tears flow
down your face
red like blood

you woke up
out of nightmares
too late
to go on with your life

you realized
that you're dying
no chance
to start again

and your eyes
meet mine
asking for help
you'll never get

Written on 16th December 2007
© Sean Dimitjana Barleben

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home