English Stuff

A collection of my English texts - most of them still need to get overworked.
So it would be nice if you help me to find the mistakes - just leave a comment and tell.
Thank you and enjoy it here

Sean Dimitjana

Name:
Location: Germany

I spend my time with writing, reading, music and with friends.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Never loose you

"I've been silent for years until found someone I thought that I could trust and who might help me to find myself. And so I slowly opened and found a whole new world, beyond everything that my mind could have imagined. And yet I was afraid and wondering how far I might get." The girl slowly turned towards me and I knew that she meant me with every single word she'd said. "And still I long to be with you, Keyndra. But I'm afraid that I'm losing you..."
Her voice nearly faded and I felt the sorrow rising inside of me. I knew her for so long and yet I've never thought that I could be just as important for her. Leyna never seemed to need me at all. She was always tough and controlling the situation. And besides all this she'd never asked much of me. We spent the days together and enjoyed some trips. Even as we both had same habits I never thought that we would become as close as this. I hardly can tell how much Leyna means to me. She's like a sister, my best friend, and yet, there is much more then I could tell with words. Our souls need another. We can't survive without the other one.
"You won't loose me."
"Promise." She gives me that one look, that makes me feel sad and happy, both at the same time. Leyna knows about it much to well, but that's the way it is...
" I promise you'll never loose me Leyna." Has this been really me? I never wanted to promise anything to anyone.
"Thank you Keyndra." She smiles at me and walks out off the room. I follow her and watch her leaving my flat and my life.
It's been quiet the last time that I saw her and spent time with her. I sometimes wondered why she asked me for this promise, but yet I can't imagine it. I still wonder if we'll ever meet again.

Written on 6th March 2008
© Sean Dimitjana Barleben

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home