English Stuff

A collection of my English texts - most of them still need to get overworked.
So it would be nice if you help me to find the mistakes - just leave a comment and tell.
Thank you and enjoy it here

Sean Dimitjana

Name:
Location: Germany

I spend my time with writing, reading, music and with friends.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

In Memorian

You've been fading
you've been hiding
oh mother I miss you.

Please stop dying
please stop living
can't you see
what you're doing?

The ring you once gave me
has fallen
it is broken
it is lost
and will never be again.

I can't bear it
see you dying
I can't bear it
see my children cry
and I can't be strong any longer
for all of you.

All my hope and faith has gone
I feel weak
and I'm losing ground
for I'm feeling selfish
wishing this story to end

I knew
from the beginning of it
that you were leaving
that you wouldn't return.

Instead of enjoying the time which was left for us
I prayed and begged that you might get well again
and at the same time I begged and prayed for your freedom.

So spread your wings one last time
leave the misery of life and weeping behind
start your last journey
and be free.


Written on 26th February 2008
© Sean Dimitjana Barleben

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home