English Stuff

A collection of my English texts - most of them still need to get overworked.
So it would be nice if you help me to find the mistakes - just leave a comment and tell.
Thank you and enjoy it here

Sean Dimitjana

Name:
Location: Germany

I spend my time with writing, reading, music and with friends.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Blessed

I've been blessed this year.
Through all this madness
you were there and saved me.

I'd nearly given up
I wished to be forgotten
hidden in old realms

But you've found
through the darkest night
you made your way to me

You took my fading hope
my deepest fears
and all my despair.

You touched my heart
my soul
everything that I am

You made me live again
you brought back the light
and now I owe you my life.

Written on 25th December 2007
© Sean Dimitjana Barleben

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home